Welcome my dear subscribers. Today I will tell you about a very interesting project. The first ecosystem of honest rewards in South-East Asia for gamers is represented by the Mfun platform. Previously, all the players deliberately spent time at the computer playing online games without getting anything in return. Most often, game developers have spent money from trusted players, “forgetting” while thanking them. Now you can easily monetize your work by becoming a member of the Mfun ecosystem.
Developers of the platform, build the principle of its platform on three whales, while they describe in detail what the gamer will have from this:
- Play and monetize! The more time you spend in the game, the more points and points you get. In the future, earned points can be easily monetized in fiat money.
- Zero identification. You no longer need to enter any personal information, no name, no name, no e-mail, no bank card number. It is enough to specify the mobile phone number, which will become your personal account and the option of getting a fair reward.
- Absence of intermediaries. Local advertising will attract new players, and the internal MFUN token will become a calculation option for both game developers and mobile gamers.
Apparently, from this chain fall intermediaries, who previously had to pay a lot of money to promote a promising game. All funds in the ecosystem will be distributed between the player and the developer of the mobile version of the electronic game.
Considering that the main contingent of players lives in southeast Asia, the platform will be aimed at attracting new users from this region.
The largest percentage of players will be attracted from Indonesia, where, according to the most conservative estimates, the ecosystem participants will be up to 20 million users from this country. The Asian mobile games market is the fastest growing, and only in 2018 the annual turnover will be at least $ 2.2 billion.
The region is the most favorable for promotion of mobile games, where a population of 650 million people actively uses mobile versions of games. About 40% of all players fall on Indonesia.
- Name of the token – MFU
- Nstandard token – ERC20
- Total will be issued 800,000,000 tokens
- But the sale will be put out 344,000,000
- Price 1 token 0.10 USD
- Soft cap project 5,000,000 USD
- Hard cap project 25,000,000 USD
The project team
The headquarters of the project is located in Singapore. The founders of the ecosystem are:
- Tang Boon Ping, co-founder of the project.
- Brian Fan, the second creator of the project.
- Kevin Fang, technical service.
- Michael Lee, Chief Project Operator.
- Jeff Wong, marketing service.
- Kerenina Sunny Halim, Communications Manager.
- Gathia Pratinyata, Community Manager of Mfun.
Gamers of southeast Asia will receive in their management a platform that will help them easily monetize their steps during the game on a mobile device or personal computer. It is expected that if the project successfully starts in the near future, further influence will be moved to the European segment of gamers.
Website : https://mfun.io
Twitter : https://twitter.com/mfunofficial
Telegram : https://t.me/mfuncommunity/
Telegram Bounty : https://t.me/mfun_bounty
Ann Threads BTT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3753013.0
Bitcointalk Username: yisechka
Bitcointalk Link Profil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1901114