Realtyreturns ICO Review
Realty Returns has built a decentralized compliance protocol creating an industry standard for how asset-backed tokens are issued and traded on the blockchain. The Returns Token is an open-source ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain that will be secured and backed by physical, income generating real estate properties.
RealtyReturns overcomes this by allowing people, like you to invest in promising and promising income to produce real estate properties using cryptocurrency.
What is it?
I have been an electronic money investor for many years, through the huge increase and recent value collapse. I wonder how to find a way to avoid market volatility by investing in real estate income. Sorry, I do not see the option available at that time.This is when I was invited to talk about electronic money and its impact on the global economy at the SLUSH Conference in Singapore. Traditional traditional real estate investment market. Moments of needing large and direct capital reserves to invest in promising real estate have ended.
RealtyReturns is building a security token with a decentralized compliance protocol to create industry standards for how asset-based tokens are issued and traded on blockchain. The Returns Token is an open-source ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. What we build is a compliant way that asset-backed tokens can be traded on every ERC-20 platform.
Name of token – Access Tokens.
Standard – ERC- 20.
Amount of token supply – 1.2 billion.
Type – Ethereum.
5 business risks
- Lack of user adoption of crypto to funded real estate.
- Unforeseen Government regulations that can increase the costs of the business.
- Global real estate crash.
- The team breaks apart. Investor confidence in cryptocurrency falls.
- Lack of enough properties that make financial sense for investors.
Why is your company going to succeed?
- Cross-Border Investing: International investors have a very difficult time investing into American real estate because of capital restrictions. We have solved this problem by incorporating cryptocurrency into our model, allowing investors to easily move their money overseas.
- Lack of Liquidity: Real estate is a historically illiquid market. Investors can be stuck holding a property for decades without being able to cash out. By backing our Returns token with physical real estate, we are allowing investors to sell their interest in a property on a listed token exchange. This provides liquidity in the real estate markets.
- Crypto Market Volatility: The cryptocurrency markets are very volatile and many investors are looking to secure their crypto into other, more secure investments. RealtyReturns provides this security, reducing investor risk.
Experienced specialists who have incredible experience in the field of blockchain technologies are working on the development. The team has already had such experience and therefore will be able to accurately perform their work.
- Rexford R. Hibbs – Co-Founder, COO.
- Alexandr Larinov – Co-Founder, CTO.
- Gustavo Guimaraes – Blockchain / Smart Contract Contractor.
- Robert Loebl – Transaction Manager.
- Youdong Investor Relations Zhang – Intern Software Engineer.
- Vis Chen – Fin Tech Research.
- Yuguang Li, Social Media Marketing.
- Salil Pradham.
- Bob Hibbs Esq.
- John Rampton.
- Tom Sauer.
As you can see, the RealtyReturns project can really be considered interesting. He will be able to bring something new to the lives of many people. To invest in this platform you should go to the official website.
Author of article:
MY ACCOUNT BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1818730.
ETH address: 0xF38c1CB78fA3d00476faafc606B98a115A1778ee.